New Knack Studios Collaborations


Barb Blair of Knack Studios recently sent over these photo's of a new venture of hers. She's collaborated with two local artists creating three unique pieces so far. Barb mentions she wanted to push the envelope and "up the anty" in her furniture world.  The first piece is one she collaborated on with her friend Annie Koelle (love the landscape feel) and the second set is a desk and small chest of drawers she did with her other friend Eric Benjamin. And I just noticed they are starting to show up in her etsy shop.  Check them out here.  If you're new to Barb's work, you must browse around, not only her online shop and but her site and blog as well.  Heaps of inspiration. Also stay tuned this coming spring for Barb's new book (which I'm super excited to get a copy of) where she offers up a heap of furniture DIYs!










Jan Halvarson

10 comments:

shopgirl said...

Love what she did to the cabinet!

Thank you poppy talk!
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

iris the painter said...

I do something similar in north vancouver
Please check out my website
Www.irislow.com

Iris

Kathryn Hansen said...

i love, love, love her furniture...it is very inspiring and makes my mind race to some old pieces sitting in my garage!

See Me Everywhere said...

That table is absolutely amazing!! xx

Laura K. Aiken said...

Congratulations Knack! Beautiful piece of restored furniture. Always a treat to see.
lka

kasey tam said...

Barb is always raising the bar when it comes to refinishing/repurposing furniture. Love this idea!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful pieces of furniture; I really like how they were painted.

Gretchen said...

Can I get more info on the two paintings in photo #1? Love!

Barb Blair said...

Hey Gretchen, The paintings in the photo are two vintage paint by numbers that I had cleaned and custom framed. They are for sale in my shop here in Greenville. If you are interested in them further please email me.... barb@knackstudios.com and I can get you any info that you need.
Thanks!

Barb Blair said...

Thank you so much Jan for featuring my work....and thank you everyone for the kind regards! :}